Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Passive Aggressive Office Love


To say that a workplace is not unlike a family would be, well right on. Each office I have worked at has had the overbearing mother figure, the cool big sister who is always talking about drinking, and the slightly off uncle who wants you to sit on his lap.

Its traditional characters like that the keep me coming back to work. The other reason (yes there are only two) that keeps me loggin in every morning is to see who else is practicing their brand of passive aggressiveness in the office kitchen.

Thats right folks Im talking about the ancient art of passive aggressive office notes. Nothing gives a person power, courage, and righteous indignation like an anonymous note. So below I have assembled a few of my favorites in no specific order.

An apology goes out to those of you who were looking for an analytical break down of why these notes are written in the first place and how they are helping or hindering workplace moral. Sometimes you gotta laugh not to cry. But if you are still mad, write me a note.


No comments:

Post a Comment