Friday, November 15, 2013

I am so excited to create this blog. I recently completed my graduate studies in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I freaking love this science, even before I knew what it was called.

I remember as a boy watching Clifton Webb portral the great Frank Gilbreth in the 1950s version of Cheaper by the Dozen, as he endeavored to make every aspect of his life more efficient and effective. Who knew that a 40 year old black and white movie would have such a lasting effect in my life.

From the time on I knew a field in psychology was my life's pursuit. As I got closer to going to college I still hadn't discovered the best psychology fit for me. I had discovered that I was not kind enough to be a social worker, I was not a fan of listening to people cry so clinical was out. And I was not nearly smart enough to be a nero psychologist. Then I found it. Near the end  of my JR year taking a future of psychology class. And the rest is psychology history for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment